A Quick Bright Fall Salad
We all love roasted Brussel sprouts, but did you know they make a wonderful salad? Here's one we made in less than 10 minutes.
Brussel Sprouts & Apple Salad
Two pints of brussel sprouts
One large tart apple (we like Honeycrisp)
1/4 cup EVO
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
1. Cut off the ends of all the sprouts then slice them finely.
2. Grate the apple on the course side of the grater, leaving the core.
3. Peel and chop the shallot finely
4. Mix together with the EVO, vinegar and seeds.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
We recommend letting this sit for an hour before serving so the sprouts can absorb some of the other flavors.
#brusselsprouts #brusselsproutsrecipe #salad #fallsalad #easyrecipe #saladrecipe #seasonalrecipe